1. A linkedIn Profile parser – last couple of days I did some research on the structure of linkedin url and profile structure and I developed this small class which can parse any linked in public profile in a valid set of xml nodes.
3. A social Networking site – I am currently working on a localized social networking site which will be released pretty soon.
4. My Book – currently I am writing the fifth chapter of my book
5. Amazon ECS – yes, for last couple of days I did some study on amazon ECS web service APIs (REST) to develop some cool apps with that.
6. Software prototyping – this thing attracts my interest recently, as a result I am studying it.
7. Last but not the least, I am working on OpenId to do something with it, actually small RnD.