Yesterday was a great day in my life. I completed my unicode based phonetic parser after dreaming for a long long time. It was not that much tough as I thought while planning. It works great. Finally at 11:30 PM Hasan suggested a nice change and I implemented it to ease the life of end-developers who will incorporate bangla unicode parsers in thier web apps. It was totally around 15 hours job including planning, learning and implementing.
Yesterday I also managed the data in systech digital and it worked fine.
I am releasing the unicode parser from Ekushey.org and Google open source community. From now on, i can use this project in my upcoming localized applications.
Thanks God for giving me yesterday and thanks for giving me the spirit to work.